VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Interactive simulator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interactive simulator
 Login/Join

Picture of Renton
posted
I teach respiratory therapy at Collège de Rosemont (Canada). I sometime use interactive simulator softwares to train students on differents ventilators (ie: LTV 1000, Evita 4,..). Does anyone know if such a software exists for the Puritan-Bennet 840 ventilator??

Posts: 49 | Location: Ste-Agathe-Des-Monts, Québec, Canada | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<YoDog>
posted
To put it simply, YES. Ask you PB rep to get the latest version for you. It comes on CD and allows the supervisor to track the staff performance. It also includes a test and the ability to print a certificate of completion with the persons score. It's a great program and we used it as part of our biannual skills validation process.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Renton>
posted
Thank you for the information. Let's hope that our representative is as helpful as yours... (in Québec, some rep are not as pro-active as I would like them to be...)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Oh praise the Lord. I have found someone who has experience with online training simulators. I have a question. I posted earlier today about a desperate request for simulators. Check out my post called, "Free Online Simulators." Its titled somewhere around that line. I need desperate h help. Do u know of any free interactive ventilator simulators? I'm desperatly desperate. I saw your post, and my heart started racing. Did u ever find a PB840 vent simulator that is free? I'm desperate.

Posts: 38 | Registered: December 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post