VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    840 Vents
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

840 Vents
 Login/Join

posted
What is everyone using to clean the 840 with?? We have been using morning mist....now it looks like the face of the machine is clouding up.

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Check your label. I have noticed that the cleaners with a bleach base cloud up the screens, while the alcohol based cleaners do not.
Your other option may be to wipe the off afterwards with a soft cloth to remove the film (if possible).

Posts: 74 | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJ,RRT
posted Hide Post
All touch screen monitors need a special cleaning solution. I will go check and update with what we use.

GJ

Chris Hanson RN, RRT-NPS, CPFT, AE-C
ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado

Posts: 66 | Location: Grand junction, colorado | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJ,RRT
posted Hide Post
KLEENASEPTIC by Drager Medical is what we use to wipe our touch screens.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado

Posts: 66 | Location: Grand junction, colorado | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJ,RRT
posted Hide Post
Per Drager Evita XL manual;

The surface of the EvitaXL screen is made of plexiglass(Polyacrylate).
Exposure to Alcohol or agents containing alcohol will likely cause fissure crack.

I would think 840's would have thier own cleaning product like Drager does.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado