VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Esprit vs Vela vs Servo "S" vs Drager Savina
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Esprit vs Vela vs Servo "S" vs Drager Savina
 Login/Join

<MORENO>
posted
MACHINE VOLUME IS THE SAME AS VAPS IN VELA VENTILATOR?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<RT 44>
posted
IS VERY BETTER!!!!!!

<MORENO>
posted
ARE YOU SELLING????

<RT 44>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by MORENO:
ARE YOU SELLING????

ARE YOU PURCHASING?

Picture of afant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btrdaddy:
180 lpm has nothing to do with response time. I have a friend that works in Syracuse who has both the Vela and Servo. They say the same thing... the vela does not keep up with the respiratory demands of their patients. They are constantly changing out the Vela and placing their patients on the Servo. Seems to be a common occurance

I would like to correspond with your friend. We are looking to purchase new vents. It's come down to the Avea and the Servo i. I am partial to i's because I have used them for a few years. I would like feedback on the Avea.

Posts: 2 | Location: RI | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
afant,
I have experience with both the servo-i and the avea (as well as a few other ventilators). I would be more than happy to share my experiences with you. Feel free to e-mail me at RT_Yogi@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post