VentWorld
Other forums for RT's

This topic can be found at:
https://ventworld.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2616042361/m/1981091282

November 23, 2006, 08:41 AM
GJ,RRT
Other forums for RT's
Are there any other good forums out there for RT's. I currently use this site and intensivecareonline.com.

Chris Hanson RN, RRT-NPS, CPFT, AE-C
ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado
December 22, 2006, 11:54 PM
Renton
I'am sorry (rather glade to say) that to my knowledge, this is THE site to chat about vents (it's rather amazing and quite refreshing for somebody outside the USA).

However, I use to get strands from www.trauma.org ; Doctors that talks about permissive hypotension for ages (2 years ago...) I quit because, well, I like vents, I'm a vent geek...

Bonjour à vous!!
January 09, 2007, 12:26 PM
light
RC world
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hannigan/

Light
January 09, 2007, 02:12 PM
Bill C
AARC has some good forums for information. Check their Speciality Sections.
January 10, 2007, 12:34 PM
<GJ,RRT>
I'm looking for other discussion forums. This site and intensivecareonline.com have been great resources to discuss our issues with others throughout the country.

GJ
January 12, 2007, 07:47 AM
light
I can not put a link to the website since it will not be allowed through, but do a Google search of RC_world (must put under score). This is a forum of hundreds of RT's and others from around the world, mainly though US. Great discussions and great minds.

Light
January 12, 2007, 08:19 AM
GJ,RRT
Light,

I have seen this site before, but it won't let me subscribe and I can't e-mail john the moderator. Any suggestions so i can participate.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado
January 18, 2007, 05:24 PM
GJ,RRT
RTCORNER.NET, Great for education /re-education, tons of info.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado
June 12, 2007, 05:17 AM
ric crt
i agree but just recently i received this from RT CORNER.NET..
"Message
RT Corner has decided to end our forum. We want to concentrate on being an RT Portal and directing students to great resources to help them with their tests, school, and the daily life of being an RT.
Thank you for being a part of this forum. We will instead link to RC_World forums which has over 800 members and thousands of topics.
Again, thank you, and please keep visiting RT Corner.
Regards,
The RT Corner Forum Team"

Can u suggest other RT forum for RTs ouside of U.S and CANADA?

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar