VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Other forums for RT's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Other forums for RT's
 Login/Join

Picture of GJ,RRT
posted
Are there any other good forums out there for RT's. I currently use this site and intensivecareonline.com.

Chris Hanson RN, RRT-NPS, CPFT, AE-C
ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado

Posts: 66 | Location: Grand junction, colorado | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renton
posted Hide Post
I'am sorry (rather glade to say) that to my knowledge, this is THE site to chat about vents (it's rather amazing and quite refreshing for somebody outside the USA).

However, I use to get strands from www.trauma.org ; Doctors that talks about permissive hypotension for ages (2 years ago...) I quit because, well, I like vents, I'm a vent geek...

Bonjour à vous!!

Posts: 49 | Location: Ste-Agathe-Des-Monts, Québec, Canada | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of light
posted Hide Post

Posts: 104 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
AARC has some good forums for information. Check their Speciality Sections.

Posts: 74 | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<GJ,RRT>
posted
I'm looking for other discussion forums. This site and intensivecareonline.com have been great resources to discuss our issues with others throughout the country.

GJ

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of light
posted Hide Post
I can not put a link to the website since it will not be allowed through, but do a Google search of RC_world (must put under score). This is a forum of hundreds of RT's and others from around the world, mainly though US. Great discussions and great minds.

Light

Posts: 104 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJ,RRT
posted Hide Post
Light,

I have seen this site before, but it won't let me subscribe and I can't e-mail john the moderator. Any suggestions so i can participate.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado

Posts: 66 | Location: Grand junction, colorado | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GJ,RRT
posted Hide Post
RTCORNER.NET, Great for education /re-education, tons of info.

GJ

ER Registered Nurse
Grand Junction, Colorado

Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
i agree but just recently i received this from RT CORNER.NET..
"Message
RT Corner has decided to end our forum. We want to concentrate on being an RT Portal and directing students to great resources to help them with their tests, school, and the daily life of being an RT.
Thank you for being a part of this forum. We will instead link to RC_World forums which has over 800 members and thousands of topics.
Again, thank you, and please keep visiting RT Corner.
Regards,
The RT Corner Forum Team"

Can u suggest other RT forum for RTs ouside of U.S and CANADA?

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post