VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Market info on Ventilators
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Market info on Ventilators
 Login/Join

posted
Greetings Vent Geeks,

Any advice for a novice on accessing ventilator market research data(e.g. market share on portables, costs-of-production, etc.)

Thanks in advance for any insight.

JamesA

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Renton>
posted
I've had asked a few sales rep (in my region) and they w'ont answer...

I dougth that you will have an answer...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that. If you get any solid data, come back here and share please.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<ventuser>
posted
Market research or market share? What are you looking for? I know I was handed a Frost and Sullivan put out a maraket leadership award for ventilators. You can also get decent information from MDBuylines. For equipment reliability, I would look at FDA.org (I believe Maud (or Maude) report and ask your biomed department for any ECRI reports.

Give that a try and if there are other websites out there to research, please let me know.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
I agree with ventuser.
I have gotten performance records from the FDA in the past. Any machine failure is supposed to be reprted to them anyway.
I would also use this forum and buyers guides that have an unbias rating for vents.

Posts: 74 | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post