VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    ventilators available - going overseas - import
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ventilators available - going overseas - import
 Login/Join

<ARME>
posted
I am looking for assistance and introductions to government agencies or importers who could use a large quantity of working, used ventilators. The units can not be donated unfortunately, however, the cost would be vastly less than the new vents. We can pay a finders fee for those with successful introductions. Various models would be involved.

Reply directly to netprophecy2@optonline.net

thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<ARME>
posted
IMPORTANT: REPLY TO EMAIL
netprophecy2@yahoo.com. my apologies for the error.

<ARME>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by ARME:
I am looking for assistance and introductions to government agencies or importers who could use a large quantity of working, used ventilators. The units can not be donated unfortunately, however, the cost would be vastly less than the new vents. We can pay a finders fee for those with successful introductions. Various models would be involved.

Reply directly to netprophecy2@yahoo.com

thanks

<Hugo>
posted
Hello, I wuld like a list of type of ventilators, I am interested basically in Home Ventilators. If you have any let me know.
Hugo suarez