VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    8 hour shifts??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8 hour shifts??
 Login/Join

posted
Any hospitals out there still doing 8 hr shifts?? It seems to be rare in my area. Everyone has switched to 12s. If anyone knows of specific hospitals (especially in the OHIO/Pennsylvania area)I would love to know which ones.

Thanks!!
mrRT

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renton
posted Hide Post
All hospitals here (Québec) are on 8 hours shifts. I only know one (Montreal General Hospital) that uses 12 hours shifts (BTY, it is an english speaking hospital)

Posts: 49 | Location: Ste-Agathe-Des-Monts, Québec, Canada | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
were still doing 8 hr shift here in doha
and 40 hrs/week. we're still expanding.
were accepting applicants...

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here at Latrobe Hospital in western PA we have the option of doing all 8's if we want. I do 2 8's and 2 12's, which works out ok. I also worked at UPMC Presbyterian and West Penn Hospital, and was able to do a mix of 8's and 12's at both facilities...

Posts: 5 | Location: PA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
We went to 12s years ago and the staff wouldn't change back if they could.

Posts: 74 | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post