VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Ventilator purchase
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ventilator purchase
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We had finally placed the order for Esprit (3nos.) & Servoi (2nos.)

Thanks & Regds

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Gary,
I am currently evaluating Aneshtesia machines for our OR dept which are as follows:

- Mindray A5
- GE Acsys
- Maquet Flow –i C20/C30
- Drager Apollo

I do not have access to ECRI database, I was wondering if you could kindly request ECRI for the evaluation report on these above anesthesia machines. Would really help me a lot to evaluate these machines prior to purchase.

I look forward to hearing from you son.

Thank you very much,

Best regards

Tim Rajah, BSEE-MSBME

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay in responding. I do not have access to the ECRI Database. I looked into it in the past and it is pricey for an individual. I have gotten access to some of their publications in the past when they were made public otherwise I am not able to get them. If you are still looking to compare models of equipment. I recommend the decision support tool on this site. http://ventworld.com/equipment/pdtAnnounce.asp If I can help further please let me know. I will try to be more timely.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post