VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Does anyone know where I can find an online FREE ventilator simulator?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know where I can find an online FREE ventilator simulator?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello you all and how are you doing on this wonderful December Day? I am doing well. OK. First If yould be so kind as to allow me to introduce myself.My name is Peter. I am 20 yrs and have many many health issues that require me to use a lot of equipment such as a ventilator, suction machine, patient monitor, and other pieces of equipment. I have had to use this stuff pretty much all of my life, and it is because of this, I have always had a massive massive interest in medical equipment. I mean, Its really my whole entire life. One of the things I LOOOOOOOOOVE to do is fool around with online medical equipment simulators such as ventilator simulators, patient monitor simulators, and anesthesia simulators. Sadly, most of them cost, and the good ones I cant get because my Mother wont allow me to buy them. I was wondering if someone could PLEASE PLEASE help me find some. good online simulators where I can adjust the controls on the ventilator and maybe even patient effort, compliance, resistance, etc. I'm going to list some ventilators I would like online interactive simulators for, and I must add, I AM VERY VERY DESPERATE. I've been doing a pretty sad job at finding good simulators. So if you know of any Online vent simulators, Please let me know.

I need FREE simulators. I know of a series of Hamilton simulators, and they are inaccurate, and really are unusable.

But here is a list below of simulators I am looking for and anymore someone could assist me with.

2z; zdrndotmrfivd 4200A/3100B HFOV ventilators. (I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE TO FIND A SIMULATOR OF THE HFOVs.

2: LTV series ventilators from the LTV 900, all the way up to LTV 1200.

3: Babylog 8000 Plus.

4: Servo I ventilator

5: PB840 ventilator.

6: Aestiva 5 Anesthesia ventilator;.

7: PB7200

8:MA1 ventilator.

9: Esprit Ventilator.

I am totally desperate for a good interactive free simulator of any of these ventilators, and have contacted to many people, however have horibly failed at this.

PLEASE please respond.

Thank you, and God bless.

Posts: 38 | Registered: December 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here you can find some exellent vent simulators:
www.hamilton-medical.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post