Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pz
 Login/Join

posted
iam rt student and i will be gratefull for anyone who can send me a lectures about respiratory theraby , pharmacology of rt and anything about rt

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
**** for all the forum memeber no one respond Frown Frown Frown
if you wann mu **** go ahead call me a t 050

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GaryMefford,

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
qahtani013,
First if you will peruse the archived discussions on this forum, you will be able to learn some of what you seem to be requesting. If you need more Google it. If I may offer a little more advice before you proceed further into your RT career should you get that far, learn how to use the spell checker and the shift key. The world has way too many that are lacking those important skills, but our profession really needs more people who would be embarrassed by placing such posts. I definitely do not want to discourage reasonable questions on the subjects discussed here on even the most basic level. Replies sometimes take a while. Not sure what you were expecting in 2 days, generally a well worded respectful post will get a response in time. Patience seems to be a virtue frequently lacking in people unable to find the shift key or place a period.
I am compelled to ask due to your second posting, the one that required editing, what is your motivation for pursuing a career in RT? I would suggest to you or anyone thinking of heading in a similar direction that if you are not doing it out of a sincere desire to serve your fellow man, pick another way to go. Your freedom with the use of expletives and poor representation of your prior education probably indicates you may face some challenges that you may not overcome. pz

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ventcheck
posted Hide Post
Ouch! Gary I am new to ventworld but hope to be around for a while. I have been a Respiratory Therapist since 1988. I have found few people who will be this honest and straight forward with people. I for one appreciate the honesty even when it may hurt.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Welcome Ventcheck and thanks. As I said I do not want to discourage honest requests for information, but coming back with profane responses a couple of days later got my goat and I responded as you see. Any and all contributions that are actually that are appreciated.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post