VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    VENT HUMIDIFIERS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VENT HUMIDIFIERS
 Login/Join

posted
ANYONE USED THE HME BOOSTER BY KING SYSTEMS? JUST WONDERING IF ITS WORTH THE TIME TO TRIAL AND IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY PROS OR CONS OUT THERE. THEY CLAIM TO BE TAKING THE MARKET BY STORM, BUT I HAVE YET TO TALK TO ANYONE USING THEM.

Posts: 3 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been trialing the King single limb circuit as well as the HME booster. It seems to work fine. We are going to evaluate if it is cost effective, based on our humidification policy. Right now, we change HME's Q2 days. After 4 days, we change to a heated humidifier circuit. These patients are being trialed on the King booster. I have 1 patient has been on the system for 2 1/2 weeks now and still going strong. Very nice heat with visible humidity. Secretions are maintained thin but by no means excessive. I still don't know how cost effective it is. Confused

Posts: 9 | Location: Cleveland, OH, USA | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I trialed the new Gibeck Humid-heat marketed by Hudson, in one word AWESOME!!! No rain out with optimal humidity a no brainer. Just bought five many many more to come give it a look see.

Posts: 11 | Registered: January 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post