VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    e- med insperation vent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

e- med insperation vent
 Login/Join

<prasad;moban@vsnl.com>
posted
has any one used it what is your openion?
regards
prasad
INDIA

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ed>
posted
It has been purchased by PB here in the US and they have repackaged it and named it the 780

posted Hide Post
CAN I EXPECT A MORE RESPONSIABLE REPLY!
THANKS
PRASAD

Posts: 1 | Location: bangalore,INDIA. | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ed>
posted
i'm sorry if you don't like the reply, i thought it might be helpful for you to know that that product will not be sold in the US as the E-med ventilator because Tyco has purchased it and releasing it as the 780.

posted Hide Post
Is it true? I have checked their website and find nothing about it!

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello

My name is Steve Tunnell RRT and I am the president of eVent medical. Tyco and or PB have not purchased us. We have just received FDA clearance and will now begin our efforts to market our product in the USA. Previously we were unable to do so under law. Happy holidays to all.

Posts: 3 | Location: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: December 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ed>
posted
Sorry Steve,
Didn't mean to start rumors. A the aarc, we saw a vent PB called the 780 which, it was my understanding was the e-vent. Perhaps I should have stated that they have an agreement with you of some sorts allowing them to utilize that technology in a private label?