VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Event Inspiration Ls TS need to know more
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Event Inspiration Ls TS need to know more
 Login/Join

posted
1) Do I need the optional compressor or can i use the built in backup compressor without the hospitals gas supply at all, and for how long? and what is the value of buying your extra optional compressor, keeping in mind that our hospital gas supply has many problems.

2) I didnt find in the manual that you measure Po.1 or Peepintrinsic , do u rely on the exp hold and I would take it from the graph?

3) Is your smart nebulizer an aerosol generator ( like aeroneb) generation particles down to 3 microns? or you beleive in bigger conventional particle sizes?

4) The external proximal flow sensor at Y piece , is it essential for ventilator function or can it be turned off without affecting ventilator performance? can it be used as an auxilary pressure sensor in another site as the oesophagus for example?

5) Is your VS mode a proportional pressure support ( as PAV of bennet or PPS of dragger) with a targeted tidal volume or is it a totally diferent technology?

6) Does the active exhalation valve have a " Flow adapted volume controller to deliver extra volume on pressure decrease during inspiration" and a " Time constant valve controller to decrease resistance at beginning of expiration" like that of Maquet servo i , or is it unique to them only?

7)Does the sigh function have the same function of the " Lung protection package" by dragger or it is a different story?

8) Do you have something like " Open lung tool" or " Low flow PV tool " or " Spirodynamics" on the inspiration LS ? does it need a special additional screen display laptop ?

I hope the company proffessionals help answering my questions asap

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Email sales@event-medical.com or go to the website www.event-medical.com

Posts: 32 | Location: Powder Springs, GA | Registered: January 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post