VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    need ped and neo RTs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need ped and neo RTs
 Login/Join

Picture of carmel99
posted
Hello!
I work overseas in a hospital where we only work in PICU and NICU. We use Bear Cubs, Draeger, HFO, VIP Bird, Servo 300A and Infant Star. Could use good experienced RT.

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JeffWhitnack
posted Hide Post
Do you mean that you are trying to recruit an RT to come and work there? If so I would post some more specific information and how to contact. "Overseas" could be Tahiti or Falluja!

If you wish to solicit information about the specific ventilators you mentioned, I would go ahead and just ask what specific questions you have.

Are you an RT yourself, or an RN?

Will try to post image of what it means to really "snake out" a patient via NT suction.

Posts: 171 | Location: Palo Alto, CA USA | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JeffWhitnack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 171 | Location: Palo Alto, CA USA | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carmel99
posted Hide Post
thanks for reply. couldn't see the suction picture though.
I live in Riyadh. Been here over 5 years. I found this website just recently and I find it very exciting as it is always good to exchange ideas and opinions with fellow RTs. Yes, I have a few questions. I'll ask sporadically. I basically just wanted people to know that there are openings out here (for single/married) for people who are interested in tax free wages with free housing. The RT staff consists of american, canadians, and filipinos. The work is just like...hospital work. email: sweetfromdulce@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post