VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    ventilator flow sheet (scouting for new form)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ventilator flow sheet (scouting for new form)
 Login/Join

Picture of ric crt
posted
our deparatment is currently revising our ventilator flowsheet that includes assessment and reassessment. We need samples from diff. RT dept..... Thanks in advance.. Smile
send it to rmandanasjr@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ric crt,

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how do i send my sample.please provide your email.i heard about your hospital in doha and was recently accredited by jci.i wonder how it could have passed when you don't have proper flow sheet?just asking,not being sarcastic or anything. Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renton
posted Hide Post
Could you enclose your e-mail address in your next mailing. I would gladly share what we use in the area.

Posts: 49 | Location: Ste-Agathe-Des-Monts, Québec, Canada | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
friend,
i saw your request on ventilator flow sheet, so i decided to respond on this letter, i suggest to changes your system first before you can created a new ventilator flow sheet and i suggest also change your supervisor and chief therapist because they dont know what they are doing,thats all, it's only a suggestion,thank you very much

Posts: 1 | Location: london | Registered: June 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benjo
your reply is not related to ric crt request, and you are responding out of the subject.
ric crt may coordinating with dept staff and collecting different hospitals rt form. If you can help ric crt request its okay, if not...... Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to be much help with a vent flowsheet. I have been charting vent checks in computer for last 12 yrs. except for occaisional prn work where they are not on EMR yet. However this discussion board will support attachments for member posts. If you have a good vent check form post it via the add attachment function.
Thanks

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
just for the asking... what program are u using when u check vents via computer... recently my boss informed us of having a computer to help us with our statistics... it could come handy..thanks in advance..

ric here

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Ric,
I currently have the good fortune of being able to document in Respironics' Protocol Manager system. This system is now being marketed quietly by Respironics. It was designed especially for RT's chartng needs. Charting is via branching logic and flows nicely. The colection and regurg. of stats is one of the system's strong points. Productivity, wean rates, vent days, just about anything you can think of, this system can give you. We plan for each shift with a workload forcaster that uses active orders to forcast workload for the upcoming shift and allows easy even divides. I could go on and on, I do appreciate many of the features of the system. Regency has this system in most of their facilities so I get benchmarking data vs all of the other Regencys on an apples to apples basis. It does not risk adjust which I would like. Prior to my current poition I worked for Kindred who has just about the oldest Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in continuous use anywhere. I liked that system as well. It allowed downloading of vent data directly into the EMR. Kindred has a pretty good method of risk adjusting outcome results, but I never felt they did enough with the info they sent to their data wharehouse. It looks like we will all be documenting electronically in the not too distant future here in the US.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
Thanks gary... unfortunately i cant get thru Respironics website (for specific product)for me to see how this program works... anyway thanks Smile

ric here