VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Is anyone out there using an interface for ventilator data
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone out there using an interface for ventilator data
 Login/Join

<VICKI>
posted
I am interested in hearing from professionals and their experience with interfacing ventilators to systems where patient data can be viewed at the desk area and in graphic form. I have seen Octacomm from GE years ago, but what we would get is parameters set, not patient. Any information or ideas welcome.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you need a dual ways communication to set the ventilator parameter, right?

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<bc1504>
posted
Which ventilator in your ward, maybe I can give you some advice. Two years ago, I have done softwriting in this area.

<VICKI>
posted
We are currently using PB840's, Servo 300's and PB7200's. Thanks

<bc1504>
posted
Please visit the web "bc1504.com". If you have any problem, contact me please. There are few people in my wards who learn the software's inportance.

bc1504@vip.sina.com

<Hank>
posted
If you contact the manufacturer for your telemetry device, they can sell cables and software to interface with the communication port on your particular vent.