VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Does anyone know why IPPV is Drager's name for Assist/Control for some of their ventilators?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know why IPPV is Drager's name for Assist/Control for some of their ventilators?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello. I have a question. on Drager's Evita ventilators Assist/Control is called IPPV. Why is this? Well I know CMV is sometimes a mode on the Evitas, but On I think an older version of the Evitas Its called IPPV. Thank you, and God bless.

Posts: 38 | Registered: December 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On some of Draegers older ventilators they have nomeclature from other "countries and users" - this have been corrected to be standardized in the newer ventilators to avoid confusion. The newest platform in the V500 and AC is now VC/AC and so on.... sorry for the delay in response, I am new to this forum

Posts: 3 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Registered: January 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you are new too? i'm only like three weeks old here. Smile ALMOST ANYWAY. i THINK. ok, tHANK YOU FOR THAT ASSISTANCE. Smile Thank you once again, and God bless.

Posts: 38 | Registered: December 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post