VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Percussionaire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Percussionaire
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody have any experience with them? I've been to several seminars where they have had booths or have talked on their product, and its piqued my interest. At the very least I thought it would be a good change from our old school pulmonologists USN hooked up to a neb filled with albuterol and mucomyst for moving secretions. Any thoughts?

You don't have to understand here, to be here.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of light
posted Hide Post
Great products researched by Dr. Bird himself. They offer conferences at his house that you can attend and would recommend to anyone looking at his products. We use the IPV and VDR and have had great success.

Light

Posts: 104 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used this vent with great results. I have delt with kidos that were circling the drain, and after placing them on this vent they 99% of the time do much better.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post