VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    effective search engine for the posted discussions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

effective search engine for the posted discussions
 Login/Join

Picture of ric crt
posted
i have been visiting this site and there are alot of good discussions posted. Is it possible for the moderators of this site to set up a working search engine to avoid repetition of posted topics?

Question:
Setting up a good search engine for posted topics

Choices:
YES
NO
DOES NOT MATTER

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Ric,
thanks for your post/suggestion. I know of no way on this forum to get a warning if you are posting on a topic that has come up previously. I would suggest if it is on your mind go ahead and post even if it was discussed in the past. Someone may link you back to the previous discussion, but you might get some good info from the site users that are on more frequently now. If you are concerned about posting a previously discussed topic, I suggest you use the "find" function built into the forum controls. You may locate a prior discussion on the subject that interests you and bring it back with your thoughts. I hope this is helpful.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
NIce to see this site still up and running, This is one good platform to discuss things respiratory. Its been a while for me to log in thou. I hope other RTs can find this site helpful. Smile

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post