VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    MEKICS MV 100 VENTILATOR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEKICS MV 100 VENTILATOR
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone give some feedback on MEKICS MV 100 (AeroDr. ventilator) Ventilators about the performace, response time, flow sensor used .MEKICS is Korean Company.
Who has designed the ventilators etc.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Thanks Venticare for bringing this company and product to our attention. I can't give feedback on this machine's function, but will offer a link for the group. You can download the PDF from their site and get a look at the machine MEK product data. It looks like a pretty functional machine, I wonder how many they have produced and where they are getting used. I have sent an Email to their sales team asking for a response here, possibly not what you were looking for, but they at least might have some solid specs and stats to pass on, as well as more background on the development.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr Gary for your reply.
, they got realy good specs- bipap, APRV, 17'Monitoring Screen(VGA OUTPUT),C R , all loops, wave forms Nebulizer etc.Main advantage is that he unit has got SOLID STATE PNEUMATIC BLOCK to deliver the gases
May I expect some info from feedback you will receive from MEKICS ?
thanks again

posted Hide Post
Dear Mr. Garrymefford,
have received any feedback from MEK for the ventilator

VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
None. I will have to try again to get some response from them.

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
I have finally heard something back from this company. Copied from my in box:
Dear Mr. Gary Mefford,

Thank you for your interest in our ventilators, We will not be coming to AARC this December. But we will keep you updated with our product.

Best Regards,
Duk Lee

----- Original Message -----
To: sales@mek-usa.com
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 6:47 AM
Subject: Mechanical ventilator

I am interested in more information on your ventilators. Will you be at the
AARC Convention in December?
Thanks

I will keep everyone posted if I hear any more from Duk or his company.

<Tom>
posted
Hi cool site friends!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post