VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  Sue Pilbeam    Intersurgical filters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intersurgical filters
 Login/Join

posted
Should Intersurgical filters be used only 24 hours in patients on LTV ventilators that are connected to the ventilator for less than 12 hours (overnight ventilation) and then disposed of? The manufacturer recommends a 48 hours use but in patients with scarce secretions this could be prolonged. What is your opinion?

tbev

Posts: 1 | Location: haifa, israel | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Sheskin, Thank you for your question. I'm afraid I cannot answer you myself. However, I do have some contact information so that you can ask the company directly. Angela King is Clinical Director for Pulmonetic Systems. She has been very helpful to me in the past. Her contact is akingrrt@aol.com. Or you might try Michelle Reilly who is Marketing Communications Manager for Pulmonetic Systems. her email is mreilly@pulmonetic.com.

Good luck, sue

Posts: 2 | Location: St. Augustine FL | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post