VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  Vent Users and Families    ventilator and dialysis patient
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ventilator and dialysis patient
 Login/Join

<Cecilia>
posted
Does anyone know of any nursing home facility in Texas,Louisiana or Oklahoma that will accept a ventilator & dialysis patient?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mamapinson>
posted
Check to see if you have a kindred hospital or select specialty in your area.We are going through the same thing with my sister,but we chose to bring her home on vent and do home dyalysis.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
mamapinson

Can you share with me how what State you are in and how you were able to set up both ventilator and hemodialysis at home. I am attempting to accomplish providing both for my father in Jacksonville Florida

Posts: 2 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: May 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cecilia:
Does anyone know of any nursing home facility in Texas,Louisiana or Oklahoma that will accept a ventilator & dialysis patient?[

There are none in Texas. I've spent the last several days calling every NH that's listed with DADS. There are only 8 official homes in Texas that will take vent patients and none take vent/dialysis. Did you find any in Louisiana or Oklahoma?

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a Nursing Home in Texas now that accepts Vent Dialysis residents. Located in Brownsville Texas. Valley Grande Manor, INC. Send me a message and I can help with contact information

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cecilia:
Does anyone know of any nursing home facility in Texas,Louisiana or Oklahoma that will accept a ventilator & dialysis patient?

Yes, check out Valley Grande Manor, http://www.valleygrandemanor.com in Brownsville, TX. Ventilator care and in-house dialysis.

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a patient in hospital in Minneapolis MN and am looking to discharge him. He is on a vent and has dialyis. Does anyone know of an outpatient dialysis center in the Midwest that will take a vent or an snf that could take him and do the vent/dialyis? Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carol,
Do you still need help with the patient in minneapolis? We take vent patients.
Thanks

Posts: 7 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post