VentWorld
Online FREE ventilator simulators.

This topic can be found at:
https://ventworld.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8706082361/m/59820136073

December 07, 2012, 05:39 PM
EvitaXL
Online FREE ventilator simulators.
Hello you all and how are you doing on this wonderful December Day? I am doing well. OK. First If yould be so kind as to allow me to introduce myself.My name is Peter. I am 20 yrs and have many many health issues that require me to use a lot of equipment such as a ventilator, suction machine, patient monitor, and other pieces of equipment. I have had to use this stuff pretty much all of my life, and it is because of this, I have always had a massive massive interest in medical equipment. I mean, Its really my whole entire life. One of the things I LOOOOOOOOOVE to do is fool around with online medical equipment simulators such as ventilator simulators, patient monitor simulators, and anesthesia simulators. Sadly, most of them cost, and the good ones I cant get because my Mother wont allow me to buy them. I was wondering if someone could PLEASE PLEASE help me find some. good online simulators where I can adjust the controls on the ventilator and maybe even patient effort, compliance, resistance, etc. I'm going to list some ventilators I would like online interactive simulators for, and I must add, I AM VERY VERY DESPERATE. I've been doing a pretty sad job at finding good simulators. So if you know of any Online vent simulators, Please let me know.

I need FREE simulators. I know of a series of Hamilton simulators, and they are inaccurate, and really are unusable.

But here is a list below of simulators I am looking for and anymore someone could assist me with.

2z; zdrndotmrfivd 4200A/3100B HFOV ventilators. (I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE TO FIND A SIMULATOR OF THE HFOVs.

2: LTV series ventilators from the LTV 900, all the way up to LTV 1200.

3: Babylog 8000 Plus.

4: Servo I ventilator

5: PB840 ventilator.

6: Aestiva 5 Anesthesia ventilator;.

7: PB7200

8:MA1 ventilator.

9: Esprit Ventilator.

I am totally desperate for a good interactive free simulator of any of these ventilators, and have contacted to many people, however have horibly failed at this.

PLEASE please respond.

Thank you, and God bless.
December 11, 2012, 10:51 AM
GaryMefford
Evita XL
I do not immediately know of very many vent simulators. We have this one here that I am pretty sure you have tried. Newport simulator
I have to say I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I will work to get to your questions that I can answer myself. Be patient and keep up the enthusiasm. I may have a disc or two that I picked up at vendor booths put away somewhere. If I locate any of them I will get it to you. Thank you for your post. I am curious as to what ventilator you are using and what is the source of your vent dependence. Please feel free to share your story with us if you like.
December 11, 2012, 11:17 AM
EvitaXL
Must I say, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support. Yes, as you guessed, I had tried the Newport simulator. LOL. Considering I contacted them, Drager, Maquett, GE, NPB, and other companies. You know, I even calledc Viasys like several times cause I heard someone say they fooled with an LTV 1000 simulator. I use an LP6 ventilator4. It sucks. I would lOVE to have an LTV. Boy. I would love that. I use a BIPAP ST for Pressure support. My Mom thinks Im crazy and so a lot of stuff I want like an LTv she wont let me get. LOL. Shes a good mom, but she thinks I should spend my time on reading and other stuff. LOL. I tell her I do read. LOL. I read or rather listened to the whole manual of the Sensormedics 3100B HFOV with my text to speach reader. I LOVE the sound of oscillating ventilators. HFOV IS SOOOOOOOOOO cool.If I had my own HFOV, I would fall asleep, because that awesome sound can put me to sleep, I mean Its so nice to listen to. I'll share my story with you later. But is there a way you can Convert the disks you might find to a link you can send ot me without screwing up copyright? I doubt my Mom is gonna let me give my address out which ugh makes me mad. I probably sound rediculous on here, but I'll do anything to get my hands on some awesome ventilator simulators. I LOVE this stuff. I mean, Its just stuff I know.