VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  Vent Users and Families    Are there any facilities/Homes in Michigan that accept patients on vents?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any facilities/Homes in Michigan that accept patients on vents?
 Login/Join

posted
I am seeking a placement for my severely mentally impaired daughter brit. She is on a vent at night only and breaths normally during the day (room air ). She has a seizure disorder and occasionally desats when she has one ..and can b put on a vent or bagged...she also has a tracheostomy and mickey button feeding tube...i want somewhere thats not too far so that i can ensure she is taken care of..She is on medicaid so it has been hard to find anywhere...I have been looking for a while and have found one facility in farmington mi...but at the moment all beds are full..I have went thru mental health..and even contacted the state of mi and everyone acts as though they dont know of anywhere...I just cant believe that michigan wouldnt have more than one facility that accepts vent patients..I think because of the medicaid they arent telling. Anyone w any info please respond...thank u so much!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post