VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  Vent Users and Families    Vent SNFs in Colorado and/or Nevada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vent SNFs in Colorado and/or Nevada
 Login/Join

posted
My mother is in a long term actue care facility in Texas. She has had a tracheotomy, and currently is in the weaning process. Currently, she is using a trach collar during most of the day and usually, bipap at night. The doctors don't seem to be very hopeful of her totally coming off of some type of mechanical breathing.

I live in Denver, Colorado, and my brother lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are currently looking for a long term care facility that can handle a vent patient. I found a list of Texas facilities in another post here at the forum, but was wondering if anyone knew of facilities in Colorado or Nevada?

Thanks for the help,

CBedo

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We have a Nursing Home on 3625 Parkmoor Village Drive, called Parkmoor Village Care Center, phone 719-550-0200 that took in these type patients. If they do not at this time they could tell you who may. If no help let me know and I will check the area. Jerry 719-761-4029 or e-mail me at onedotcom@comcast.net

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post