VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  The Water Cooler    New Hand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hand
 Login/Join

Picture of Vagdevi
posted
I am a really new hand at all this since my father was diagnosed with ALS and rapidly deteriorated (in 6 months) to needing constant ventilation. He lives in India and the resources and equipment available there are minimal, so here I am in Austin Texas trying to find him a ventilator that I can ship to him. And I don't know where to start...

Any leads on some good ventilator distributors in the US? I need to find a refurbished Bird VSO2 or PLV102 or LP10 (these are models that can be serviced there) for around $3000. Any information or leads you can offer me would be most appreciated!

Posts: 2 | Location: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Vagdevi,
It might be a hard search. The internet has some info on refurbs, but you might need a physicians perscription to purchase one.
Have you tried contacting the manufaqcturers? They may be able to help you in your quest.

Posts: 74 | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post