VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  The Water Cooler    eVent Medical receives 510k for the Inspiration ventilator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eVent Medical receives 510k for the Inspiration ventilator
 Login/Join

posted
eVent Medical received FDA clearance for the Inspiration ventilator on Nov 22, 2002. The Inspiration ventilator system was approved for use with a wide range of patients from infant through adult requiring respiratory support for a wide range of clinical conditions in hospital, hospital type facilities, and intrahospital transport. You can see more at their website: www.event-medical.com

Posts: 3 | Location: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: December 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am by no means a genius but I am working at several hospitals in the southern California area that love these vents. They're great for transport and non-invasive. I have no problem using them.

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WE'VE INSTALLED CLOSE TO ABOUT A HUNDRED VENTS IN
INDIA AND I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT WE HAVE FACED NO PROBLEMS. GOOD LUCK TO THE GENEUS WHO SO EVER IT MAY BE

Posts: 2 | Location: BANGALORE, INDIA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post