VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  The Water Cooler    EVent Inspiration LS Is there any active customer or technical support??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EVent Inspiration LS Is there any active customer or technical support??
 Login/Join

posted
Im asking about the event Inspiration LS ventilator and noone in the company answered me. If anyone can answer me I would be very greatful:
1- For how many hours long can the built in backup ventilator stay on electricity without the need for the hospital gas supply? and what is the additional value of the optional compressor ? and can it be mounted on the original trolley with the ventilator ?
2- How can I display the 24 hour trends? on the screen or usng a windows laptop?
3- How can I display intrinsic or total peep? automatically displayed or I will take the value from graph after expiratory hold?
Please any proffesional reply ASAP Smile

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is eVent Medical’s policy and sincere desire to respond to any inquiry and we are quite vigorous in our efforts to do so. Though I was unaware you had contacted anyone with our company, I do apologize if you questions were not answered. I will address your questions below, but the first question is a bit unclear so please feel free to contact be at b.chamblee@event-medical.com.
1. The Inspiration Ventilator’s optional internal compressor is perfect for intra hospital transports and as an emergency backup as it will automatically turn on if the gas supply is interrupted. The internal compressor is warranted for 1500 hours of use but commonly exceeds this.
(a.) Regarding if it can be mounted on the original trolley, because the backup compressor is an internal component of the Inspiration Ventilator, I think you may be referring to our optional external compressor. Our optional external compressor can be ordered with a mounting bracket for the Inspiration Ventilators.
2. We are currently validating a soon to be released graphics and trending software update. When released all graphics can be frozen and will have cursor and scale control as well as trends of Seventeen parameters up to 72 hours.
(a.) Additionally, we offer CliniNet VR as a an optional software platform designed specifically for clinicians, allowing them to view real time data of up to eight INSPIRATION Ventilators at the same time from a single computer screen. This application provides a more user friendly product with quick viewing access of all ventilator settings, monitored parameters, active alarms, real time curves, trend data, device location, device ID, patient ID, network settings, diagnostic information, as well as eVent Medical contact and support information
3. Inspiration ventilators are equipped with a breath hold action key located on the left hand side of the front panel. A breath hold maneuver may be initiated during any phase of the breath cycle and allows clinicians to easily perform auto PEEP and compliance measurements. Maintain the expiratory hold for approximately 1.0 – 2.0 seconds and examine the monitored PEEP value displayed. The value displayed represents total PEEP. Subtract set PEEP from total PEEP to get Auto PEEP (Total PEEP – Set PEEP = Auto PEEP). Repeated as necessary to ensure accuracy.

Best regards,
Brent Chamblee
Clinical Product Manager
eVent Medical

Posts: 1 | Location: San Clemente | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
VentWorld Director
Picture of GaryMefford
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brent

Posts: 147 | Location: Buckeye Az | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Garry
There is a problem concerning the company and I need you to contact me please

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yasser:
Im asking about the event Inspiration LS ventilator and noone in the company answered me. If anyone can answer me I would be very greatful:
1- For how many hours long can the built in backup ventilator stay on electricity without the need for the hospital gas supply? and what is the additional value of the optional compressor ? and can it be mounted on the original trolley with the ventilator ?
2- How can I display the 24 hour trends? on the screen or usng a windows laptop?
3- How can I display intrinsic or total peep? automatically displayed or I will take the value from graph after expiratory hold?
Please any proffesional reply ASAP :)
gregoriovzz@gmailcom

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post