VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Transport vents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transport vents
 Login/Join

<shauna rice>
posted
In reply to the comment on the pneumatically powered vent that the US military uses, that would be the iVent. I can provide a copies of their study on multiple transport vents for anyone interested. The iVent 201 is an oxygen conserving device-I used the vent at UNC in NC, where a long road trip meant multiple tank changes, before we got the iVent

Shauna Rice srice@versamed.net
RRT, RCP

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<bagladasi>
posted
I don't know much about the army's pneumatic vents. but the air force uses the impact eagle 754 for all/most trasnports in and out of house. in fact it's the vent they are using to transport dependant patients from iraq to germany and so on.

<birdogrrt>
posted
Try Smiths-Medical, for a nice variety of field vents, military, MRI, etc.
http://www.smiths-medical.com

<Renton>
posted
The best transport vent that you can buy right now (in the province of Québec, Canada; sorry if this does not help...) is the Pulmonetic LTV 1000. I know, it is only a 3rd generation ventilator based on a flow generating system an does not have advance modes. Still, with the view screen, it is as efficient as the PB-7200 or the Infrasonic Adult-Star, which is pretty good if you look at the cost of the machine, and it's size and weith.

Plus, I have used it for ambulance transport, emergency room and home care uses, and it holds up to the challenge. But don't use a cell phone around it!!! Our EMTs cary cell phones... The microprocesor for the flow and time do not like it!!

Roger J.Bellerose, inh (RRT)
Ste-agathe primary care hospital
Collège de Rosemont

<Michael>
posted
Does anybody know if allegiance has a circuit that can be used with the eagle 754 for neonate patients?

posted Hide Post
Check this -----www.impactimstrumentations.com Impact instrumentations - Uni-vent 754 model. its USA based company.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post