VentWorld    VentWorld    ventworld.infopop.cc  Hop To Forum Categories  RC Professionals    Air Medical Transport of CPAP Patients
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Medical Transport of CPAP Patients
 Login/Join

posted
Good day,

For sure this is the place where people in the know are. I would like to ask you all for some help, I am preparing a small assignment on the potential problems and complications of air transport of patients on CPAP. Do any of you have any notes, lectures or can refer me to papers on this topic. You can email me directly at eddieca@eim.ae or here

Many thanks

Eddie Callachan
Flight Paramedic
UAE Airforce
Dubai
UAE

Posts: 2 | Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Registered: October 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ric crt
posted Hide Post
Ed just want to ask you what device or brand will you be using on your assignment? RTs here in Doha, Qatar regularly do air transportation assignments. For ventilated patients we use HT50. Qatar Airways (our carrier) supplies us with a/c power for our equipments requiring uninterrupted power supply other than this we use the bulky batteries. Experience would show you ways to make your assignment better than the previous ones.

ric mandanas jr
c/o rt dept.
hamad medical corp.
p.o. box 3050
doha, qatar

Posts: 30 | Location: doha qatar | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post